- Course No CEs: $49
- Course No CEs W/Essential Oil Coach Exam: $148
- CE Course (Single Discipline): $199
- CE Course (Single Discipline) W/Essential Oil Coach Exam: $298
- CE Course (Multi Discipline): $224
- CE Course (Multi Discipline) W/Essential Oil Coach Exam: $323
- Course with Essential Oil Kit - Special Promo: Only $99 (Includes FREE Exam & 50% OFF course with purchase of any essential oil kit listed below)
Essential Oil Kit Options:
- Family Essentials Kit - $150 (plus tax & shipping)
- Home Essentials Kit - $275 (plus tax & shipping)
- Natural Solutions Kit - $550 (plus tax & shipping)
- Every Oil Kit - $1,825 (plus tax & shipping)
Choose "Course with Essential Oil Kit" and SAVE 50% on your course plus receive our exclusive Essential Oil Coach Exam FREE!
LMT-12, OT/COTA-12, AP-8, RD/ND/NC-12, NH/AIT-12, RN-12, ARNP-12, LPN-12, CNS-12, CNA-12, MW-12, ISFTA-12, NASM-0.6, AFAA-6
The ISFTA Enriching Alternative Medicine with Essential Oils course is designed to provide an introduction on the science of essential oils and how to incorporate the use of EO’s for their medicinal benefit. The uses of essential oils are vast and represent a well-documented model for improving overall health. Widespread acceptance of essential oils has led many to choose this more natural approach to health maintenance. This course focuses heavily on the case for complimentary and integrative medicine.
Where modern medicine fails, alternative, or more appropriately said, integrative medicine excels. Complementary medicine relies on gifts provided by Mother Nature as remedies and employs these remedies to support the body’s remarkable innate ability to heal. The perception that no evidence exists regarding the safety and efficacy of natural remedies is misguided and utterly false. The truth is there are tens of thousands of studies supporting numerous natural remedies as valuable solutions for just as many health conditions and diseases. One need only search PubMed, the U.S. National Library of Medicine’s database to find this evidence.
The future of essential oil therapy is the evidence-based model and therefore the model utilized for this course. The evidence based model combines ancient traditions, established protocols, consensus of user testimonials, and scientific evidence to determine therapeutic and safe uses and protocols for countless health conditions.
As a bonus, upon completion of the course, attendees will have the option to sit for the ISFTA Essential Oil Coach Exam for only $99.00. Those who decide to utilize this option and pass the exam will receive a certificate identifying them as an ISFTA Essential Oil Coach.
This course has NO pre-requisites and is OPEN to ANYONE interested in learning more about the therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
Florida CE Approvals:
- LMT – 12 CE Credits
- OT/COTA – 12 CE Credits
- AP – 8 CE Credits
- RD/ND/NC – 12 CE Credits
- NH/AIT – 12 CE Credits
- MW – 12 CE Credits
- RN – 12 CE Credits
- ARNP – 12 CE Credits
- LPN – 12 CE Credits
- CNS – 12 CE Credits
- CNA – 12 CE Credits
- ISFTA – 12 Credits
- NASM – 0.6 Credits
- AFAA – 6 Credits
Florida Board Approvals:
- Florida Board of Massage Therapy Course # 20-512589 – Relevant to and focus on massage therapy techniques.
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy Course # 20-512589
- Florida Board of Acupuncture Course # 20-512589
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition # 20-512589
- Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators Course # 20-512589
- Florida Council of Licensed Midwifery Course # 20-512589
- Florida Board of Nursing Course # 20-512589
National Course Approvals:
- NCBTMB Approved: AP# 451827-11
- NASM Approved: AP# 4,008
- AFAA Approved: AP# 11,737
- SCW Approved
- YACEP Approved